Wednesday, August 27, 2014

IAR 301 (Studio): First Day of Class

Last Monday was the first day of class....

The day didn't start off so great since I went to bed late and then had to get up early for work before my class.  As I got to studio I was getting more and more nervous/excited about what was to come.  It was nice seeing classmates that I hadn't seen since the semester ended in April.  There was the usual welcome back from the instructors and an update on what has changed.

It was great to know that we would be in one big studio but part of me was a little disappointed because I was looking forward to working in a smaller group studio to know some of my classmates a little better.  I do believe things happen for a reason so to find out, while going through our syllabus that we would be entering a competition hosted by Steelcase certainly made up for my disappointment!  However, I was shocked to know that most of my classmates hadn't heard of Steelcase!!

Although, I'm excited to be participating in a competition, I am extremely nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment